Sunday, August 25, 2013

Just a little real life...

So really, this post has nothing to do with education, literature, the classroom, or CCSS...but I couldn't help sharing with you all the fun that I had over the weekend cheering on Baby Girl in her first High School volleyball game.  First of all, can I just say that she made the JV team as a Freshie - you go girl!  And on Saturday they played 16 sets of volleyball - 16 SETS!!  We were there from 8am until 6:30 pm...but it was so much fun, and a proud mama moment for me.  In the end they made it to the championship round and took 2nd place!










She's the one in the white, if you haven't figured that out yet :).  Apparently she is the libero? All these volleyball terms are fairly new to me, but I'm enjoying figuring it all out!  Well, thanks for letting me share a little "real life" with you! Enjoy your Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment