1. Well, Chris Hottie is catching up on the baseball scores as I write this. We are die-hard Detroit Tiger's fans...actually, we are die-hard baseball fans. Chris Hottie's brother is a pro baseball player and used to play for the Tigers, he's kind of famous, which my students really appreciate!
2. It's about 65 degrees here! I lit a caramel spice candle, put on a sweatshirt, and am cozying up with a glass of red wine and an iPad full of sweater-and-boot-outfits on Pinterest.
3. First official day of school tomorrow, not only for me but for Baby Girl and Little Buddy too! Freshman year and 4th grade respectively. Bags are packed, outfits are planned (check in tomorrow for my closet pic - 15 outfits planned out for the next 3 weeks!), and lunches are made. I think we're ready!!
4. So, Castle might technically be a high-intensity crime drama, but it's my favorite show ever, and it completely relaxes me. Once I'm done here I'm hoping to kick Chris-Hottie off of ESPN and watch a few recorded episodes of Castle.
5. See numbers 3-4. School tomorrow!!!!
<3 Working on remembering that I am not my own, I am a child of the King, and he is at work in me and through me. This is so much easier than thinking that I have to do everything on my own...can I get an AMEN! :)
Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!!